Looking to Earn Some Walking-Around Money?
Haul some Trash, Make some Cash!
First off, you'll need to create an Account. In order to create an Account, you will need a valid email address, as you will be sent a Confirmation Code that you will then be required to provide to complete your Account setup. We will also use your email address to send you messages (configurable).
WE WILL NEVER SELL OR SHARE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR OTHER INFORMATION WITHOUT EXPRESS CONSENT FROM YOU!
Once you get logged in, you'll need to select the "CHaffer" Account Type (the System will "remember" your choice so you don't have to select it every time you login. You can always manually change it back and forth if you want to be a Client as well). Then you'll need to provide your Home Base Location (typically your Home Address) and other contact information. We use this information to identify Clients in your area in order to target requests to you, and to keep you abreast of other information. All email notifications are viewable and configurable in your Account Settings, and can be completely disabled if you wish.
YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE UNSOLICITED EMAILS FROM CHAFFSTAFF!
You will be prompted to select a Service Radius. This means you will tell us how far away from your Home Base Location you are willing to "cast your net" for Clients. The further away you accept Clients, the more Pickup Requests you will receive. Be careful not to overextend yourself; the more Pickup Requests you pass on, the less you will get!
You can also set Scheduled Pickups with Clients. These Pickups aren't adverstised unless the Client elects to advertise them. It's on you to cultivate Regular Clients, although the system will recommend you to Clients who are looking for Scheduled Pickups.
The system will track everything for you. Clients, pickups, dates and times, and payments are all automatically handled for you.
Chaffers receive 80% of all revenue for their work. The other 20% is used for operating costs, money transfer fees, and all other costs. Payments are dispensed via Cash Gift Card, Direct Deposit, Paypal or Venmo on a monthly basis.